Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pick your Project March 25, 2018
$45.00 – $95.00
Pick Your Project Workshop!
Come out to Urban Country for an Afternoon of laughter & fun while creating an amazing Sign or Project of Your Choice!**Workshop takes place at Urban Country, please use back door to enter.
Note: the workshop is downstairs, so use of stairs is required Urban Country provides
– all the supplies; Solid Hand Made Pine Piece, paint, paint brushes, sand paper, rags, etc
– All instruction and assistance to complete your project
– coffee, tea, and water (please feel free to bring your own Snack, and Adult Beverage (must be 18 or over)
– wine glasses, openers, utensiles, cups, napkins, etc
****For Personlaized Stencils, Please message Sandra with this information at time of registration! Once info is give it can not be changed due to it being personalized, the time, and cost of item
Choose One Project Piece:
** Monogram Sign. Includes:
– 14”x26″ Palette Type Wood Sign, Personal stencil of your Last Name, One Initial & Est. year is included
– Cost $75 each
** Personalized Plant Stand. Includes:
-Hand Crafted pine stand that can be used to hang a plant, lantern or whatever you choose
– Personal Stencil of your last name i.e. The Smith Family or Welcome or Bienvenue
– Cost $75 each
**Personalized Serving Tray
– Solid Pine Tray, including wood “feet” on the tray & handles,
– Personalized stencil of Inital & last name (please see photo for example)
– Cost $55 each
– Personalized Cook Book Holder or Tablet Holder
Beautufully hand made stand to give you an “extra hand”, great to hole your cook book or Tablet/IPad
– Personalized stencil, ie “Sandra’s Kitchen”, Bon Apppetit, or Monogram (must be discussed at time of registration)
– Cost, no Stencil $45, with Stencil $55 each
– Perpetual Calendar (Great Gift!!)
Yearly calendar is a helpful reminder of friends & family birthdays, & anniversaries. (see picture in comments)
– All pieces for this project included, including jump rings to attach items to your board. You paint each piece and adhere it to the board.
– This project will not take the full 4 hours to complete
– Cost $45 each
– Candle Holder (Looks AMAZING paired with the Plant Stand)
Soild pine, candle holder, best used with a Battery Operated Candle
You paint this piece to suit your decor, it can be layered, and destressed, stained or painted – so many choices
– Porch WELCOME Sign
Welcome your guests into your home in style with this 6′ tall, 1′ wide Sign. You can even paint the reverse side (separate workshop) for a Fall or Christmas Welcoming.
– Sign, with Saying, have you been looking for that one saying on a sign forever and you just can’t find it? I’ll create the stencil for you to make it! Speak to Sandra regarding the size of board, and the saying you’d like, then create it during this Workshop!
Cost Depends on Size of board, and saying, contact Sandra
**any modifications are at extra charges and must be discussed with Sandra at time of registration.
No refunds or reschedulling will be given should you be unable to participate on the scheduled date
To Register Please send EMT payment to email@example.com using password paint, or at Urban Country, with debit or credit card taxes will be added
Space is Limited so register soon before spaces are full!
Thank you, Sandra